Application Materials

Application Form
Click here for the Non-Degree Program Application Form.

Application Process
Students should request their high school guidance office to send an official high school transcript and other information to Slippery Rock University.  

Housing Options
A limited number of beds/rooms are available for Rock Life residential students.  Please apply by February 1 to be considered for a room.  On-campus residents must also purchase a meal plan which has several options.  Click here to learn more about residential options at SRU.

Financial Aid Information
Click here to learn more about financial aid.  Students with intellectual disabilities can apply for Pell Grants, because SRU’s Rock Life program is certified by the U.S. Department of Education as a Comprehensive Transition Program (CTP).

Program Fees
Click here to determine the tuition and academic fees for Slippery Rock University. In addition to the regular tuition and academic fees, the Rock Life Program charges a standard Career Coaching Program fee, which in turn provides social, cultural, academic and independent living supports.

Audit of Credit-Bearing Options
Click here to learn more about our non-degree program.

Applications and High School Transcripts can be sent to:

Slippery Rock University Rock Life Program
Attn. Dr. Robert Arnhold
Slippery Rock University
Room 125 Morrow Field House
Slippery Rock, PA 16057